Sweet Tooth Hotel GuideWe are looking for part-time and seasonal Guides to join the team at Sweet Tooth Hotel!
ABOUT SWEET TOOTH HOTEL
Sweet Tooth Hotel brings together work by some of Dallas’s most innovative artists and a curated selection of products and art to purchase in The Gift Shoppe. The Sweet Tooth Hotel is currently a 5,000 sq. ft. experiential art and retail venue in Victory Park. Concepted by husband and wife, Cole and Jencey Keeton, the first installation of Sweet Tooth Hotel delivered five sugar-themed rooms based on popular treats. Ongoing chapters of Sweet Tooth Hotel will reveal new themes and concepts for guests to explore yearly.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Sweet Tooth Hotel is looking for hosts, actors, comedians, dancers, social animals, anyone who loves people, loves to talk, engage and loves art to be a Guide. You must have no fear of strangers. You must love to entertain and put smiles on people's faces. You must be capable of supercharging a group of strangers and create a magical experience for them, while upholding all of our safety standards and guidelines.
- Represent the Sweet Tooth Hotel with integrity and enthusiasm.
- Responsible to engage and entertain visitors. Ultimately offer a positive experience.
- Monitor the quality and cleanliness of Sweet Tooth Hotel art installations according to our COVID-19 guidelines.
- Monitor the gift shop, help guests shop and sell products.
- Outstanding stage presence.
- Think on your feet; ability to improv.
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team and independently.
- Interact with customers to provide top notch service.
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality!!
- Engage and entertain, be photographed and socialed .
- Enforce COVID-19 guidelines in a positive way during guest visit.
- Opportunity to work bartender shifts, serving custom cocktails to-go.
- 18 years or older
- Natural born entertainers with a passion for making people smile
- Must have a genuine love and ability to talk with strangers young and old
- Ability to work as part of a professional on a team
- Excellent verbal communication
- High energy, self-managing, and self-starter personality
- Adept at managing multiple tasks
- Strong desire to work as part of a fun, creative and entrepreneurial team in a fast- paced, out-of-the-box environment
- TABC certified (if desiring to work bartender shifts)
While performing the essential functions of this job, the Guide must be able to do the following: stand for extended periods; bend and reach for job-related function; climb up and down stairs; bend, stoop, lift to move and retrieve materials; pull, push, and lift; reach both above and below shoulder height; multiple dexterity.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to be considered.