SWEET TOOTH HOTEL CODE OF CONDUCT
By entering our installation you agree to follow this Code of Conduct for your own safety and enjoyment and that of others.
- Be respectful of other guests and our hotel staff
- Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult
- Be gentle with our art and notify us immediately of any damage
- Dress to impress but keep all private body areas covered
- Food, drinks and gum are not allowed in the exhibit
- No weapons, large bags or strollers are allowed in the installation
- We are not able to store your personal items
- No violence or intent to cause harm will be tolerated
- Guests who exhibit unruly behavior will be warned and then asked to leave.
- Photos and videos taken may only be used for private purposes. The commercial use and sale of this material (or parts thereof) in any way is expressly prohibited.
- We may photograph or film any guest for any purpose, without prior approval or compensation, as permitted under applicable law, provided, however, that any guest who objects to such usage is requested to promptly notify us.
- Guests are liable to the Sweet Tooth Hotel for any damages, which result from negligence of our regulations or any other negligent behavior on their behalf or by the children for whom they are responsible.
- Sweet Tooth Hotel is not responsible for any damages to the visitor as a result of not adhering to these rules and regulations.
We wish you a memorable and enjoyable visit to Sweet Tooth Hotel!
Please review our updated COVID-19 Operations.