Reopening Update and Survey
Dearest Sweet Tooth Hotel Friends,
We miss you and being able to share in the joy of art and creativity. We are planning to reopen on June 6 and are keeping a close eye on the latest developments in Dallas.
Right now, we are diligently working to ensure the ongoing safety and health of our community. This includes deep cleaning of our entire venue, implementing contactless ordering and check in, mandating government issued safety precautions and revising our art exhibit and hours.
In order to ensure we are being as diligent as possible in executing the necessary steps to prepare our venue, we need your feedback.
Please fill out this short survey: TAKE SURVEY
In response to the current survey feedback and government recommendations, this is how we are revising our operations for reopening.
- We are reducing the number of guests in the art exhibit to 10 or less per time slot.
- We are shortening our entry times to 12pm - 7pm, Tuesday - Saturday and 12pm - 6pm on Sundays.
- No guests will be allowed to purchase tickets onsite. All tickets will be pre-sold online and no guests will be allowed into the lobby unless they have tickets.
- Repeat, we will have to turn you away if you have not already purchased your tickets online. No exceptions.
- According to state ordinance, all guests are required to wear a mask during their visit and it is recommended to practice social distancing of six feet from other guests who are not in their party. We will space guest entry so individual parties can enter together and maintain distancing.
- We ask that guests bring their own mask. We will have limited masks available to purchase for $15-$30 created by local artists. All guests that bring their own mask will receive a surprise!
- Guests will be screened upon entry with a contactless thermometer and asked to reschedule their visit if they show signs of illness, including having a temperature above 100.4 degrees fahrenheit.
- Easily reschedule your visit if you feel sick, have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer use upon entry is required and automatic hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the venue.
- Guests will be allowed entry to the exhibit in waves according to individual parties. One door will be used to enter and another door will be used to exit.
- For the short term, guests will be able to walk through and explore all installations fully but will not be allowed to touch the yarn pieces. Don't worry, we have more art than ever this year for you to see and it's worth it.
- Before opening, the venue, art installations and restrooms will be fully sanitized and treated with Electrostatic Disinfection spray which uses the same grade of chemicals used in hospitals. Floors will also be fully sanitized, refinished and buffed.
- Regular sanitizing and cleaning will be conducted by staff frequently of door handles and commonly used areas in between each time slot.
- All Sweet Tooth Hotel staff will be required to wear masks and will be screened daily on their health and not permitted to return to work until the proper precautions have been followed outlined by the state.Frequent hand washing is required of staff.
- If a guest is sick and unable to attend, we will offer to transfer your tickets to a later date or to another guest to use. We want you to stay home.
- All cafe seating will be moved to our outdoor patio. Guests will be able to order from our digital menu, pay at the table and we will deliver orders outside.
As we cautiously reopen on a limited basis, I hope that these precautions we are taking assure you and make you feel comfortable to visit. The safety of our team and guests is our highest priority and we hope to share our exhibit Intangible with you when the time is right.
Thank you for supporting local art and stay sweet! 💖