Holiday Pop Up at AT&T Performing Arts Center
What's better than visiting our 🎄 holiday experience, Sweet Tooth Motel? Visiting for free! We've partnered with the AT&T Performing Arts Center to present our holiday experience for FREE through the end of the year. Step inside our twenty foot shipping container and explore the magical forest behind the 💖 cooler doors.
Sweet Tooth Motel is a FREE immersive art installation brought to the AT&T Performing Arts Center by the creators of Sweet Tooth Hotel, who curate joyful art exhibits by brilliant emerging artists. Step inside the bright pink container on the Center’s campus between the Center Cafe and the Winspear Opera House and be transported to a magical winter wonderland. Bring your camera because you’ll definitely want to take pictures when you’re inside.
A brightly colored mural created by SM SANZ is also featured. SM SANZ is Stephanie Sanz, an illustrator and muralist from Panama, based in Dallas, Texas. The main theme of her illustrations is pop surrealism, with the female sex, biology and nature as protagonists of her works. There is a strong feminist undertone to her work, with sexual positivity and liberation expressed through portraits of strong provocative women.
- AT&T Performing Arts Center, 2403 Flora Street, Dallas, TX 75201
Hours of Operation:
- Friday, December 17, 6PM – 8PM
- Saturday, December 18, 5:30PM – 7:30PM
- Sunday, December 19, 5:30PM – 7:30PM
- Monday, December 20, 5:30PM – 7:30PM
- Thursday, December 23, 12:30PM – 2:30PM and 5:30PM – 7:30PM
- Sunday, December 26, 5:30PM – 7:30PM
- Thursday, December 30, 5:30PM – 7:30PM